Real Simple Smoked Salmon Crostini
The crostini can be toasted up to 3 days in advance. Keep at room temperature in an airtight container. Recipe by Kate Merker: December, 2010 from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/smoked-salmon-crostini-00000000048736/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 thin slice(s) baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 ounce(s) smoked salmon
- 1. Heat oven to 400° F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides of the bread with the oil. Bake until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, horseradish, and 1 tablespoon dill; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- 3. Dividing evenly, spread the cream cheese mixture on the toasted baguette slices. Top with the salmon and sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of dill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note