Real N'awlins (vegetarian) Mufuletta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1/2 cup(s) pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup(s) pepperoncinis
- 1/2 cup(s) Giadiniera mix
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry basil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1/2 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 loaf(s) Italian bread
- 1 package(s) mozzarella cheese sliced
- 1 package(s) provolone cheese sliced
- 1 whole(s) tomato sliced
- 1. Add veggies, spices, red wine vinegar, and oil in a food processor and pulse until all ingredients are about the size of a popcorn kernel.
- 2. Transfer to a glass container; cover and refrigerate overnight
- 3. Cut bread into 1" thick slices and toast
- 4. Spoon generous portions of olive salad onto bread.
- 5. Top with cheese
- 6. Broil until cheese begins to brown
- 7. Top with tomatoes
- Serve Immediately
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rudicollins and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note