"Real" Kraft Mac & Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) Macaroni
- 16 slice(s) Kraft American Cheese
- 2 stick(s) Butter cut in tablespoon size chunks
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese cut in small chunks
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients for mac & cheese except for macaroni in large pan. Cook on
- medium heat, stirring constantly. When butter and cheese has melted, add macaroni. Pour in baking dish (13 x 9 or large round baking crock, etc.)
- Mixture will be very wet. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until mixture is set. Don’t cook too long or it will be dry. It should have just a little “jiggle” to it.
- Topping, if desired:
- Mix together 1 cup plain bread crumbs, 4 tbsp of melted butter and S & P with a fork to make the topping. Add the topping in the last ten minutes to brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chocalota and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note