Community Recipe from
- 1 gallon(s) red wine cooled
- 2 quart(s) 7-Up
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar or Splenda
- 2 ounce(s) triple sec
- 3 ounce(s) brandy
- 8 ounce(s) orange juice
- 8 ounce(s) lemon juice
- 8 ounce(s) marischino cherries & juice
- 2 stick(s) cinnamon
- combine all ingredients in a large glass bowl. Add sliced orange and lemon. Sprinkle some ground cinnamon if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jimpullin2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ray's Sangria12 Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic