Raw (vegan) brownies
Freeze Time : 3 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Walnuts or pecans
- 13 ounce(s) Pitted baking dates (ziyad brand)
- 1/84 teaspoon(s) Sea salt, coarse Divided
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Orange zest
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 4 avocado Pitted and peeled
- 1 cup(s) cocoa powder (raw) Divided
- 1/2 cup(s) Agave nectar (raw) plus more to taste
- Purée 3 avocados, 1/8 tsp salt, 1/2 c cocoa, and 1/2 c agave
- In food processor, mix all remaining ingredients. Pat base ingredients into bottom of 8X8" baking dish.
- Spread frosting over base.
- Cover and freeze at least 3 hours
- Cut into 2" pieces and serve cold
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jenwiljax and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note