Raw Corn and Zucchini Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 3 corn, kernels removed from the cob
- 1 medium Italian zucchini, thinly sliced and cut bite size
- 1 small Mexican Grey zucchini (substitute Italian if unavailable), thinly sliced and cut bite size
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped cilantro, adjust more or less to taste (use Italian parsley as a substitution)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt, adjust to taste
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, adjust to taste
- Place the corn and the zucchini in a bowl and set aside. Combine the lime and the oil and whisk to combine. Drizzle over the vegetables in the bowl and toss gently to thoroughly coat. Add the cilantro, salt and pepper and toss again. Taste and adjust as desired. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes