Raw Corn and Radish Salad with Spicy Lime Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 small jalapeÃ±o, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels (from 4 ears)
- 6 medium radishes, halved and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- In a blender, puree the lime juice, jalapeño, honey and cumin. With the machine on, add the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the corn with the radishes, parsley, red onion and dressing. Season the salad with salt and pepper, transfer to plates and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note