Raw Cashew Cheesecake (Vegan)
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) macadamia nuts
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cashews
- 1/2 cup(s) Medjool dates pitted
- 1/4 cup(s) dried coconut
- 6 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, melted (gently warmed)
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) raw agave nectar
- 1/2 sun-dried vanilla bean
- 3 cup(s) mixed berries, such as blueberries and raspberries
- 1. Place macadamia nuts in large bowl, and cover with cold water. Place cashews in separate bowl, and cover with cold water. Soak nuts 4 hours, then rinse, drain, and set aside.
- 2. Pulse macadamia nuts and dates in food processor to a sticky crumb-like consistency. Sprinkle dried coconut on bottom of 8-inch pie pan. Press macadamia nut mixture onto coconut to make crust.
- 3. Place cashews, coconut oil, lime juice, agave nectar, and 6 Tbs. water in bowl of food processor. Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into food processor bowl, and purée until smooth. Pour mixture onto crust, and freeze 1 to 2 hours, or until firm. Remove from freezer, slice while frozen, and transfer to serving platter. Defrost in fridge 1 hour, or on countertop 30 minutes; top with berries; and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note