Raw Cashew Cheesecake (Vegan)
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) macadamia nuts
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cashews
- 1/2 cup(s) Medjool dates pitted
- 1/4 cup(s) dried coconut
- 6 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, melted (gently warmed)
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) raw agave nectar
- 1/2 sun-dried vanilla bean
- 3 cup(s) mixed berries, such as blueberries and raspberries
- 1. Place macadamia nuts in large bowl, and cover with cold water. Place cashews in separate bowl, and cover with cold water. Soak nuts 4 hours, then rinse, drain, and set aside.
- 2. Pulse macadamia nuts and dates in food processor to a sticky crumb-like consistency. Sprinkle dried coconut on bottom of 8-inch pie pan. Press macadamia nut mixture onto coconut to make crust.
- 3. Place cashews, coconut oil, lime juice, agave nectar, and 6 Tbs. water in bowl of food processor. Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into food processor bowl, and purée until smooth. Pour mixture onto crust, and freeze 1 to 2 hours, or until firm. Remove from freezer, slice while frozen, and transfer to serving platter. Defrost in fridge 1 hour, or on countertop 30 minutes; top with berries; and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes