Raviolo with Balsamic Brown Butter
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 18 - 20 ounce(s) store bought ravioli
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) toasted, chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the ravioli and cook 4 - 5 minutes until tender, but still firm. Drain ravioli.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, cook the butter over medium heat, stirring occasionally. When the foam subsides, and the butter begins to turn a golden brown, about 3 minutes, turn off the heat. Let cook for about 1 minute. Stir in the balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer the ravioli to the saucepan with the balsamic butter. Sprinkle walnuts and parmesan over the top. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raviolo with Balsamic Brown Butter Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes