Ravioli With Watercress Pesto
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Other Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups loosely packed watercress leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated cheese-filled tiny ravioli
- Pulse 2 cups loosely packed watercress leaves, 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans, 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup olive oil, 2 garlic cloves, and 1/4 tsp. salt in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Prepare 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated cheese-filled tiny ravioli according to package directions; toss with watercress mixture.
- Note: We tested with Buitoni Three Cheese Ravioletti.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables