Birds Eye® Ravioli with Spinach, Pancetta & Sage
Still want the delicious taste, at a lower price? Substituting bacon for pancetta will give you a equally flavorful dish.
More From Birds Eye®
- 1/2 cup diced pancetta*
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 box (10 oz) Birds Eye® Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 pound cheese ravioli, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- Grated Pecorino Romano
- 1. Cook pancetta and garlic in olive oil and butter in a 12-inch skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat until pancetta is crisp.
- 2. Add spinach; season with salt and pepper and cook until the spinach is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- 3. Add ravioli and sage; cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 4. Serve with Pecorino Romano.
- Serving Suggestion: Bacon can be substituted for the pancetta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Ravioli with Spinach, Pancetta & Sage Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes