Ravioli With Spicy Cauliflower
To pit olives quickly and easily, first crush them one at a time under the flat side of a chef’s knife. Recipe by Kristen Evans, February 2010; from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/ravioli-with-spicy-cauliflower-recipe-00000000028125/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 to 18 ounce(s) fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 head(s) medium cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 3/4 cup(s) pitted green olives, halved
- 1. Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Reserve ¼ cup of the pasta water, drain the ravioli, and return them to the pot.
- 2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3. Add the cauliflower, garlic, red pepper, and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender and golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- 4. Gently mix the ravioli with the cauliflower mixture, olives, and reserved pasta water.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note