Ravioli With Spicy Cauliflower
To pit olives quickly and easily, first crush them one at a time under the flat side of a chef’s knife. Recipe by Kristen Evans, February 2010; from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/ravioli-with-spicy-cauliflower-recipe-00000000028125/index.html.
Yield: 4 servings
Community Recipe from
- 16 to 18 ounce(s) fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 head(s) medium cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 3/4 cup(s) pitted green olives, halved
- 1. Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Reserve ¼ cup of the pasta water, drain the ravioli, and return them to the pot.
- 2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3. Add the cauliflower, garlic, red pepper, and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender and golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- 4. Gently mix the ravioli with the cauliflower mixture, olives, and reserved pasta water.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes