I've made this twice now - so easy and tasty! The ravioli you choose will make the biggest difference. This is an easy quick meal - love it!!
Ravioli with Sautéed Zucchini
Photo: Anna Williams; Styling: Anna Last
More From Real Simple
Other: 5 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 492
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Protein: 22g
- Carbohydrate: 52g
- Sugars: 5g
- Fiber: 4g
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Sodium: 853mg
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- 1 pound cheese ravioli (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 small zucchini, sliced into thin half-moons
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain them and return to the pot.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the zucchini, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the zucchini mixture and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan to the ravioli and toss gently to combine. Serve with the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This