Ravioli With Mushrooms and Chard
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 to 18 ounce(s) fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 pound(s) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch(es) Swiss chard, stems discarded and leaves chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) shaved pecorino
- 1. Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3. Add the mushrooms and cook, tossing occasionally, until they’re tender and any liquid has evaporated, 4 to 5 minutes.
- 4. Add the Swiss chard, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing frequently, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 5. Top the ravioli with the vegetable mixture, drizzle with the remaining oil, and sprinkle with the pecorino.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note