Super delicious and it only took me 5 minutes to make!! Definitely making this again!
Ravioli with Creamy Pesto Sauce
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (3-ounce) jar capers, drained
- 1 (2.82-ounce) jar pesto sauce
- 2 (9-ounce) packages refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently (do not boil).
- Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water; drain. Toss pasta with whipping cream mixture and sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This