Super delicious and it only took me 5 minutes to make!! Definitely making this again!
Ravioli with Creamy Pesto Sauce
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (3-ounce) jar capers, drained
- 1 (2.82-ounce) jar pesto sauce
- 2 (9-ounce) packages refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently (do not boil).
- Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water; drain. Toss pasta with whipping cream mixture and sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes