Ravioli With Brussels Sprouts and Bacon
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) cheese ravioli (fresh or frozen)
- 6 slice(s) Bacon
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) pecan halves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- grated Parmesan, for serving
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the bacon to a paper towel–lined plate. Break into pieces when cool.
- Wipe out the skillet. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add the pecans and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly toasted, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the vinegar. Add the bacon and toss to combine. Serve over the ravioli. Drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of oil and top with the Parmesan, if desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dannysue and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ravioli With Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes