Ravioli with Asparagus and Prosciutto
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ravioli; or tagliatelle; or fettucine fresh (not dried)
- 5 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1/4 pound(s) asparagus trimmed and chopped
- 1/4 pound(s) proscuitto chopped
- 1 ounce(s) grated parmesan cheese plus extra for table
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus and prosciutto and cook 3-4 minutes.
- 3. Add the parmesan cheese, cream and freshly ground pepper.
- 4. Drain the pasta when it is al dent. Place in skillet, tossing with the sauce. Adjust seasonings. Serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
- *Note: you can substitute chicken broth or water from the pasta pot if you want to make it less creamy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ravioli with Asparagus and Prosciutto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes