Your family will love this layered, pasta and zucchini, main-dish recipe that can be prepared from start to finish in 30 minutes or less. Use your choice of frozen sausage or meat-filled ravioli to layer between zucchini, plum tomatoes, and Italian cheese, creating a healthy and delicious meal that is sure to impress your family and friends.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- fresh basil (optional)
- 1 pound(s) frozen sausage- or meat-filled ravioli
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 ounce(s) shredded Italian-blend cheese (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup(s) small fresh basil leaves
- 2 small zucchini
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Trim and lengthwise slice zucchini. Add zucchini to ravioli during the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain, but do not rinse.
- 2. In 2-quart square baking dish layer half the tomato slices. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil. Sprinkle half the basil. Using tongs, layer half the ravioli and sprinkle half the cheese. Layer zucchini slices; drizzle 1 tablespoon oil. Layer remaining ravioli, basil, cheese, and tomato; drizzle remaining oil. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, 9 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and begins to brown. To serve, cut in squares; sprinkle with fresh basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by flambe99 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ravioli-Vegetable Stacks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes