Ravioli in White Truffle Cream Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 small yellow onion thinly sliced
- 1 clove(s) garlic thinly sliced
- 6 white mushrooms sliced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- basil to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) cabernet savignoun
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 pint(s) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) white truffle oil
- 20 ounce(s) fresh ravioli can be any kind
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic, cook until they begin softening then add mushrooms. Cook until onions and mushrooms are almost fully cooked. Add salt, pepper, basil, chicken broth and wine. Simmer until wine cooks off. Add heavy cream and white truffle oil. Cook until sauce thickens. Serve over ravioli.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ctalcus and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note