I was really disappointed in this recipe. My family and I all found it bland and boring.
Ravioli and Edamame in Parmesan Sauce
A creamy sauce of sour cream, parmesan, and edamame comes together in a snap for this simple ravioli recipe.
More From Health
- Calories: 394
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 37g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 634mg
- Calcium: 304mg
- 1 (9-ounce) package whole-wheat cheese ravioli (such as Buitoni brand)
- 3/4 pound frozen shelled edamame
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup preshredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. While the water is heating, measure remaining ingredients.
- 2. Add the ravioli to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Add the soybeans and cook an additional 1–2 minutes or until tender. Drain the ravioli and soybeans, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
- 3. Return ravioli to the pot and stir in thyme. Whisk together sour cream, Parmesan, salt, pepper, and reserved cooking liquid. Toss the pasta mixture with the sour cream mixture, divide among 4 bowls, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This