- 1 (9-ounce) package whole-wheat cheese ravioli (such as Buitoni brand)
- 3/4 pound frozen shelled edamame
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup preshredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 394
- fat 16 g
- satfat 7 g
- monofat 2 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 23 g
- carbohydrate 37 g
- fiber 8 g
- cholesterol 62 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 634 mg
- calcium 304 mg
How to Make It
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. While the water is heating, measure remaining ingredients.
Add the ravioli to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Add the soybeans and cook an additional 1–2 minutes or until tender. Drain the ravioli and soybeans, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
Return ravioli to the pot and stir in thyme. Whisk together sour cream, Parmesan, salt, pepper, and reserved cooking liquid. Toss the pasta mixture with the sour cream mixture, divide among 4 bowls, and serve immediately.