Ravioli and Vegetable Soup
Nutritional Information (per serving - 2 cups) Calories 264 Total Fat 9g Saturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 28mg Sodium 763mg Total Carbohydrate 38g Dietary Fiber 8g Sugars -- Protein 11g Calcium --
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) (15-ounce) Vegetable Broth
- 1 can(s) (28-ounce) Crushed Tomato (preferrable fire-roasted)
- 1 bag(s) (9-ounce) Fresh or Frozen Cheese Ravioli
- 2 cup(s) (about 2 medium) Diced Zucchini
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried Basil or Marjoram
- 1 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Ground Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cup(s) Frozen Bell Pepper and Onion Mix (thawed and diced)
- 2 clove(s) Garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Water
- Heat oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add pepper-onion mix, garlic, and crushed red pepper (if using) and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, broth, water, and basil (or marjoram); bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Add ravioli and cook for 3 minutes less than the package directions. Add zucchini; return to a boil. Cook until the zucchini is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Season with pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bcolton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note