Ravioli and Spinach Lasagna
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) spicy Italian sausage, casing removed
- 12 ounce(s) baby spinach
- 24 ounce(s) jar pasta sauce
- 9 ounce(s) package of ravioli
- 16 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- in large skillet, crumble sausage and cook until browned. add spinach and cook until wilted.
- in 9x13 pan, ladle enough pasta sauce to cover bottom of pan. arrange ravioli to cover bottom of pan. cover ravioli with sausage and spinach. poor remaining pasta sauce over sausage and spinach. add cheese to top of dish
- bake until bubbling in middle, about 45 minutes. let cool 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by downhilldan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ravioli and Spinach Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes