Community Recipe from
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 sweet green pepper, cored
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh minced oregano
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh minced parsley
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- MakeRatatouille Sauce:
- Chop eggplant to make 2 cups. Chop zucchini and green pepper to make 1 cup.
- In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook eggplant, zucchini, green pepper, onion, garlic, salt and hot pepper flakes, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste and oregano; cover and simmer until thickened and vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. Stir in parsley.
- Make the Tilapia:
- Meanwhile, in shallow dish, dredge fillets in flour, turning to coat; shake off excess.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook fish, in batches, until crispy and golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve with ratatouille sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ratatouille Tilapia Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes