Recipe came from French cooking class
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 1 eggplant sliced thin
- 1 bell pepper sliced thin
- 1-2 zucchini sliced thin
- 1-2 yellow squash sliced thin
- 3 tomatoes sliced thin
- 1 bunch(es) flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Lay vegetables in large Pyrex pan in the order listed. Top with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped flat leaf parsley. Drizzle with oil. Bake covered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until eggplant is softened.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Paparazzi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note