Raspberry Wine Zinger
Yield: Makes about 13 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry white wine
- 2 (12-oz.) bottles raspberry lambic beer
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- 3/4 cup simple syrup
- 1 pt. raspberry sorbet
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Stir together wine, beer, chilled club soda, and simple syrup in a large punch bowl. Scoop raspberry sorbet into wine mixture. Add frozen raspberries.
- Note: We tested with Stirrings Simple Syrup and Lindemans Framboise Lambic Beer.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages