Raspberry whipped cream dessert
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) Powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) Heavy cream
- .5 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- The Martha Stewart Show
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups
- Add to Shopping List
- 1/2 pint (about 1 cup) fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, plus more to sweeten
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place raspberries in the bowl of a food processor; process until smooth. Pass through a fine strainer; discard seeds. Sweeten with sugar, if desired.
- Combine cream, 1 tablespoon sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl; whisk together until soft peaks form. Gently fold in raspberry puree to form swirls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Joperks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry whipped cream dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes