Simple dressing made with raspberry jam.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) raspberry jam
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients well. Refrigerate for up to one week.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AnnaSue and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note