This is also great with fresh mint or basil; stir in about 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs with the raspberries. Prep: 10 minutes.
Yield: Makes 1 cup
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Juice of 1 orange (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon pink peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons canola or safflower oil
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen (and thawed) raspberries
- Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oils until well blended. Add raspberries, mashing several of them with a fork to release juice, and stir. Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use; bring to room temperature, and stir or shake to mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings