Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine*
- 1/2 cup hot mango chutney
- 1 (7-oz.) package mixed salad greens, thoroughly washed
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients; rub evenly over turkey cutlets.
- 2. Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add cutlets, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- 3. Stir raspberry preserves and next 3 ingredients into skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until preserves melt and to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, 14 to 16 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half.
- 4. Toss salad greens with 1/4 to 1/3 cup warm preserves mixture in a large salad bowl just until greens are thoroughly warmed and lightly coated with preserve mixture. Arrange on salad plates, and top with turkey cutlets.
- *1/4 cup chicken broth and 1/4 cup fruit juice (such as white grape, orange, or apple) may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes