More From Southern Living
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine*
- 1/2 cup hot mango chutney
- 1 (7-oz.) package mixed salad greens, thoroughly washed
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients; rub evenly over turkey cutlets.
- 2. Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add cutlets, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- 3. Stir raspberry preserves and next 3 ingredients into skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until preserves melt and to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, 14 to 16 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half.
- 4. Toss salad greens with 1/4 to 1/3 cup warm preserves mixture in a large salad bowl just until greens are thoroughly warmed and lightly coated with preserve mixture. Arrange on salad plates, and top with turkey cutlets.
- *1/4 cup chicken broth and 1/4 cup fruit juice (such as white grape, orange, or apple) may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This