- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons crème de framboise or other raspberry-flavored liqueur
- 6 (1-ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sifted cocoa
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Place whipping cream in a small non-aluminum saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until mixture is reduced in volume to 2 tablespoons. Remove from heat; stir in crème de framboise and broken chocolate.
- Return mixture to low heat, stirring until chocolate melts. Add butter; beat with a wire whisk until smooth. Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan. Chill until firm. Using a teaspoon, scoop up chocolate mixture, and shape into 1/2-inch balls. Chill.
- Sift together cocoa and sugar; roll each ball in cocoa mixture until well coated. Store in airtight containers in refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes before serving.
- Note: Grand Marnier, Kahlua, crème de menthe, Amaretto, or a dark rum may be substituted for raspberry liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Candy