More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 1 2/3 cups tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (3-ounce) package raspberry-flavored gelatin
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs, lemon slices
- Chicken Salad
- Shrimp Salad
- Bring tomato juice and next 6 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Pour tomato juice mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a large mixing bowl, discarding solids.
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water; let stand 1 minute. Stir softened gelatin mixture into tomato juice mixture, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Prepare raspberry-flavored gelatin according to package directions; do not chill. Add to tomato juice mixture, stirring until combined. Pour mixture into 10 (6-ounce) punch cups; chill 8 hours or until firm. Garnish, if desired. Serve with Chicken or Shrimp Salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This