Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) frozen raspberries thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 ounce(s) pound cake (2 in thick)
- 1/4 cup(s) Marscarpone Italian triple cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 pint(s) fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream lightly whipped
- Puree frozen raspberries with half the sugar. Slice the cake and cut it into 1/2 inch cubes. Divide among 4 lowball, wine, or martini glasses, or toss into bowls. Top with equal amount of puree. Gently blend the mascarpone with the vanilla extract and remaining sugar. Fold in the whipped cream and put a scoop of this mixture into each glass. Finish with fresh berries and serve immediately or chill for up to 4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chappy851 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry Tiramisu Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts