So easy and quick to make- Huge crowd pleaser and they look and taste much more difficult than they really are! I used hard ladyfingers instead of soft because my grocery didn't have any and I added dark chocolate shavings as well as a piece of dark chocolate and they turned out great! I also tripled the recipe, the bigger the better :-)
Raspberry Tiramisù Bites
There are crisp Italian cookies also called ladyfingers, but be sure to use soft ones in this recipe. Look for them in the bakery or produce section of your supermarket.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ladyfingers, halved crosswise
- 8 fresh raspberries
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Microwave raspberry preserves in a small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds. Stir in liqueur.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy (about 1 minute).
- 3. Beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into a zip-top plastic bag. (Do not seal.) Snip 1 corner of bag with scissors to make a hole (about 1/2 inch in diameter).
- 4. Press 1 ladyfinger half onto bottom of 1 (1 1/2-oz.) shot glass. Repeat procedure with 7 more shot glasses. Drizzle about 1/2 tsp. raspberry mixture into each glass. Pipe a small amount of cream cheese mixture evenly into each glass. Repeat procedure with remaining ladyfingers, raspberry mixture, and cream cheese mixture. Top each glass with 1 raspberry. Cover and chill 2 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note