Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried dill weed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 11x7 inch baking dish.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, raspberry vinegar, honey, mustard and dill weed.
- 3. Arrange the tilapia filets in a single layer in the prepared baking dish. Pour mixture over the fish filets, coating the filets evenly.
- 4. Bake in a preheated oven, uncovered for 20 minutes or until fish is flaky with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bowbend and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note