Raspberry-Tarragon Vinaigrette from Easting Well
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup(s) walnut or canola oil
- 1/3 cup(s) raspberry vinegar or other fruity vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped shallot
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy. WIll keep for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry-Tarragon Vinaigrette from Easting Well Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments