TOTALLY YUMMY! I've made it three times in the past month and everyone LOVED it! I also tried adding a cup of white chocolate in the batter and my mom said that it turned out even better!
Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
More From Health
Chill: 6 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 382
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 7.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 14g
- Carbohydrate: 42g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 559mg
- Calcium: 278mg
- Cooking spray
- 9 chocolate graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/4 cups (6 ounces) fresh or frozen and defrosted raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8-ounce) tubs fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground. Add oil and water; pulse until clumps form. Press crumbs into bottom and 1 inch up side of pan. Bake until fragrant (about 10 minutes). Cool on rack. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- 2. Process raspberries in food processor with 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth. Strain purée into a small saucepan. Boil mixture for 3 minutes, until slightly thickened. Cool to room temperature.
- 3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and remaining 1 1/4 cups sugar until smooth (about 5 minutes). Add sour cream and beat until just combined. Add eggs then egg whites, one at a time, beating after each addition to incorporate. Add flour, vanilla, lemon zest, and salt, and mix until combined.
- 4. Pour batter into prepared pan, then place cheesecake into a roasting pan. Drop teaspoons of raspberry purée all over top of cheesecake. Using a wooden skewer or knife, swirl the purée. Place roasting pan in oven and add hot water to roasting pan to a depth of 2 inches.
- 5. Bake until cake is set but the center still jiggles (about 1 hour, 10 minutes). Turn off oven. Cool cheesecake in closed oven for 30 minutes. Remove springform pan from water bath. Run a knife around inside edge of pan; cool to room temperature. Chill until firm (at least 6 hours) before unmolding.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This