TOTALLY YUMMY! I've made it three times in the past month and everyone LOVED it! I also tried adding a cup of white chocolate in the batter and my mom said that it turned out even better!
Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
Savor all the rich flavor of cheesecake but with less fat and calories as in this lightened verson of Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake.
More From Health
Chill: 6 Hours
- Calories: 382
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 7.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 14g
- Carbohydrate: 42g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 559mg
- Calcium: 278mg
- Cooking spray
- 9 chocolate graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/4 cups (6 ounces) fresh or frozen and defrosted raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8-ounce) tubs fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground. Add oil and water; pulse until clumps form. Press crumbs into bottom and 1 inch up side of pan. Bake until fragrant (about 10 minutes). Cool on rack. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- 2. Process raspberries in food processor with 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth. Strain purée into a small saucepan. Boil mixture for 3 minutes, until slightly thickened. Cool to room temperature.
- 3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and remaining 1 1/4 cups sugar until smooth (about 5 minutes). Add sour cream and beat until just combined. Add eggs then egg whites, one at a time, beating after each addition to incorporate. Add flour, vanilla, lemon zest, and salt, and mix until combined.
- 4. Pour batter into prepared pan, then place cheesecake into a roasting pan. Drop teaspoons of raspberry purée all over top of cheesecake. Using a wooden skewer or knife, swirl the purée. Place roasting pan in oven and add hot water to roasting pan to a depth of 2 inches.
- 5. Bake until cake is set but the center still jiggles (about 1 hour, 10 minutes). Turn off oven. Cool cheesecake in closed oven for 30 minutes. Remove springform pan from water bath. Run a knife around inside edge of pan; cool to room temperature. Chill until firm (at least 6 hours) before unmolding.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note