More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 245
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- In a pan over medium heat, bring berries and confectioners' sugar to a boil, mashing berries. Let boil for 1 minute. Pour through a fine strainer set over an 8-oz. measuring cup, pressing on solids to extract liquid. You should have about 1/2 cup of puree. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan. Place 3/4 cup chocolate chips and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water and whisk until melted and smooth. Remove bowl from heat; whisk in brown sugar. Let cool, then whisk in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder and stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in remaining chocolate chips. Transfer to pan; smooth top.
- Drizzle puree over batter, then swirl a knife through to marbleize. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts