A fruit smoothie is also a good option for breakfast on the run.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 144
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 30.8g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 52mg
- Calcium: 107mg
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) carton lemon low-fat yogurt
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Add ice cubes to reach 4-cup level. Process until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Strawberry Smoothies: Use 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries instead of raspberries; proceed with recipe as directed.
- Blueberry Smoothies: Use 1 1/2 cups blueberries instead of raspberries; proceed with recipe as directed.
- Peach Smoothies: Use 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches instead of raspberries, use vanilla low-fat yogurt instead of lemon, and proceed with recipe as directed.
- carbo rating: 28
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This