Raspberry smoothies are a refreshing dessert, snack or a great breakfast option if you are on the go. Try adding any of your favorite fresh or frozen berries to put your own spin on this recipe.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 172
- Calories from fat: 7%
- Protein: 4.5g
- Fat: 1.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 38g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Sodium: 39mg
- Cholesterol: 2.8mg
- 1 banana (about 6 oz.), peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat or nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- In a blender, whirl banana, orange juice, yogurt, and raspberries until smooth.
- Variations: Whirl together these delicious combinations, or mix and match to create your own favorites.
- Variation 1: 1 cup vanilla soy milk and 1 cup frozen raspberries, strawberries, or blackberries
- Varaiation 2: 1 cup orange juice, 1 cup plain yogurt, 1/3 cup chopped fresh Medjool dates, and 1 tablespoon honey
- Variation3: 1 cup chocolate soy milk, 1 banana, and 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Variation 4: 1 cup mango or papaya chunks, 1 cup pineapple juice, and 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- Variation 5: 1/2 cup carrot juice, 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup plain yogurt, 1 banana, and 1 tablespoon honey
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note