Raspberry Shortcakes from Martha Stewart Everyday Food
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cube(s) all-purpose flour spooned & leveled
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fine salt
- 1 stick(s) cold unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup(s) cold heavy cream
- 1/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 cup(s) raspberries
- sanding sugar (optional)
- whipped cream & berries for serving
- 1. In a food processor, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and butter and process until mixture resembles coarse meal, with a few pea-size pieces of butter remaining. Transfer to a bowl and stir in cream, buttermilk, and raspberries until just combined.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Divide dough into 8 portions and shape into rounds. Place 1 1/2 inches apart, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with sanding sugar, if desired, and freeze 15 minutes. Bake until golden and set, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely on sheet on a wire rack. To serve, halve and fill with whipped cream and berries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry Shortcakes from Martha Stewart Everyday Food Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts