Can be served over Devil's Food WW muffins/cake, chocolate cake, ice cream, alongside bread puddings, or stirred into plain yogurt.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pt. Raspberries
- 1/4 C white sugar
- 2 T Orange juice
- 2 T cornstarch
- 1 C cold water
- 3 T Grand Mariner or Amaretto
- 1. Combine raspberries, sugar, OJ, in saucepan. Whisk the cornstarch into the cold water until smooth. Add this mixture to the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2. Simmer about 5 mins. stirring constantly until the desired consistency is reached.
- The sauce will thicken will thicken further as it cools.
- 3. Thaw the raspberries and strain the juice and use as part of the water called for.
- 4. Add 3 T of Grand Mariner or Amaretto
- 5. Serve warm or cold. It will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jimflora and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts