- 3/4 pound raspberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brandy or water
- 12 ounces (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups) whole-milk ricotta cheese*
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped bittersweet chocolate, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped roasted unsalted pistachios
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- calories 366
- caloriesfromfat 54 %
- protein 12 g
- fat 22 g
- satfat 13 g
- carbohydrate 34 g
- fiber 6.1 g
- sodium 81 mg
- cholesterol 71 mg
How to Make It
Toss berries with sugar and brandy in a bowl, mixing gently. Let stand at room temperature, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves and berries render some juice, about 1 hour.
Purée ricotta, honey, and vanilla in a food processor until very smooth. Transfer to a bowl; stir in chocolate and pistachios.
Whip cream to firm peaks. Gently fold into ricotta mixture.
Divide berries and their juices among 4 glasses. Top each with ricotta mixture. With a vegetable peeler, shave a little more chocolate over each.
*Such as Bellwether Farms (CA) or Calabro Cheese (CT).
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.