Raspberry Pretzel M&M Hugs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag of Raspberry Hershey's Hugs
- 1 bag of Valentine's milk chocolate M&Ms
- 1 bag of Snyder's Snaps pretzels
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Arrange pretzels on the baking sheet and place one Raspberry Hug on each pretzel.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and let it sit for a minute or two.
- Place an M&M on each Raspberry Hug, pressing down slightly. If Hugs are too melted, wait a minute or two before continuing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabethbranch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note