Raspberry Pretzel M&M Hugs
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag of Raspberry Hershey's Hugs
- 1 bag of Valentine's milk chocolate M&Ms
- 1 bag of Snyder's Snaps pretzels
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Arrange pretzels on the baking sheet and place one Raspberry Hug on each pretzel.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and let it sit for a minute or two.
- Place an M&M on each Raspberry Hug, pressing down slightly. If Hugs are too melted, wait a minute or two before continuing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabethbranch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes