Raspberry Pound Cake Truffles
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
Raspberry Pound Cake Truffles is our update on the ubiquitous cake ball. We roll these sweet little gems in chopped toasted almonds for added crunch and flavor.
Yield: Makes about 2 1/2 dozen
- 1/2 Million Dollar Pound Cake
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry fruit spread
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted almonds
- 60 toasted sliced almonds
- Crumble half of Million Dollar Pound Cake into a large bowl; stir in Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, raspberry fruit spread, and vanilla until mixture holds its shape. Shape into 1-inch balls; place on wax paper. Roll truffles in finely chopped toasted almonds, and top each with 2 toasted sliced almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts