Raspberry Pomegranate Jellies
Community Recipe from
- 1 envelope(s) KNOX unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup(s) Water Cold
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar Divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1 cup(s) Pomegranat Juice
- 2 package(s) Raspberry flavored gelatine
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatine over water in small bowl; let stand 1 min. Mix 1/4 cup sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan. Gradually whisk in juice and unflavored gelatine until blended. Bring to boil on medium heat; cook 5 min., stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add dry gelatin mixes; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Pour into 9x5-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Unmold. Cut into 24 pieces. Coat with remaining sugar just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry Pomegranate Jellies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes