Kick up classic raspberry lemonade: Peach and ginger add a sweet-spicy twist.
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 133
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.8g
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- Calcium: 12mg
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peeled peach (about 1 large peach)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 (6-ounce) container raspberries
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 6 large lemons)
- 1. Place first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- 2. Strain mixture through a sieve into a bowl, reserving liquid and solids. Place solids in a blender; process until smooth.
- 3. Combine pureed mixture and liquid. Stir in lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until thoroughly chilled. Serve over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note