Yield: 9 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches (about 8) OR 6 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, partially thawed (1 1/2 lb.)
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, divided
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar sucralose blend, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger, divided
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 cup fresh red raspberries
- Sugar free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 HEAT oven to 375ºF. Coat 9 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Stir together peaches, 1/4 cup flour, 3 tablespoons brown sugar blend and 1/2 teaspoon ginger in large bowl. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- 2 COMBINE oats and remaining 1/2 cup flour, 2 tablespoons brown sugar blend and 1/4 teaspoon ginger in bowl. Stir in butter with a fork until crumbly. Add pecans. Sprinkle over peach mixture.
- 3 BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is golden brown and peaches are tender. Cool 15 minutes. Combine preserves and raspberries. Spoon on top of each serving. Top with a dollop of whipped topping.
- TIP To partially thaw frozen peaches, place in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry-Peach Crisp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes