Raspberry Nut Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine softened
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1-1/3 cup(s) finely chopped pecans
- 12 oz jar(s) raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350*. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg yolks and vanilla. Mix in flour and pecans, stirring until a soft dough forms. Divide dough in half. Press half of dough into a greased 9 X 13 glass baking dish. Spread preserves evenly over dough. Place remaining dough on a sheet of waxed paper. Dust with flour and use a floured rolling pin to roll out dough to a 9 X 13-inch rectangle. Place dough over preserves, patching if necessary to completely cover preserves. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in dish. Cut into 1 X 3-inch bars. Store in airtight container. YIELD: about 3 dozen bars
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SharonKurtz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry Nut Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts