Raspberry Mousse with Quick Chocolate Sauce
Photo: Ryan Benyl; Styling: Stephana Bottom
Yield: Serves 6
Cost per Serving: $1.62
More From Allyou
Chill: 2 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 431
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated fat: 19g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 41g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Sodium: 28mg
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1. Make mousse: In a bowl, mix gelatin into 3 Tbsp. cold water. Let stand to dissolve.
- 2. Combine raspberries and sugar in a medium pot; cook over medium-low heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves and mixture is warm, 5 minutes. Stir in gelatin until blended. Pour into a bowl and set aside to cool.
- 3. Combine cream and vanilla in a large bowl; whip until cream holds soft peaks. Gently fold in raspberry mixture. Spoon mousse into 6 dessert goblets. Lightly cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours or up to 2 days.
- 4. Make sauce: Combine chopped chocolate and 3 Tbsp. water in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high until chocolate is melted, 1 minute. Whisk until smooth. Cool slightly and drizzle over mousse before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry Mousse with Quick Chocolate Sauce Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts